|New Man City Cup Kit|
The new away cup jersey is predominantly white with a ribbed crew neck, and features a contemporary take on a traditional sash design. The sash on the jersey has a dark blue and sky blue stripe that runs vertically along the left side of the shirt.
The shorts are dark blue with a thin sky blue stripe along each side, while the new socks are dark blue with a thin sky blue band at the top and a sky blue block on the back.
The new kit showcases Nike’s belief in style, craft and pride while aiding the performance of players with key technological features:
- The kit is made from recycled polyester as part of Nike’s commitment to produce performance apparel with reduced environmental impact. The shirt and shorts of each kit are made from up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles.
- In the pioneering process, plastic bottles are chopped into flakes, then melted down to form yarn that is spun into fabric, reducing energy consumption by up to 30 percent compared to manufacturing virgin polyester.
- Since 2010, Nike has diverted more than 1.1 billion plastic bottles from landfill through the use of recycled polyester.
- The kit weighs just 150 grams, 23 percent lighter than previous Nike kits. It also boasts a 20 percent stronger knit structure and significantly improved stretch.
- The fabric uses Nike Dri-FIT technology to draw sweat away from the body through the fabric where it can evaporate, to keep players cool and dry.
- Ventilation zones, consisting of tiny laser-cut holes, feature
under the arms on both sides, as well as at the shorts waistband, to
allow additional comfort and cooling. A mesh panel across the entire
back increases air circulation.
Get the new Manchester City cup kit today!